Laura Craig, our corporate Wonder Woman, is suspected of being June’s employee of the month at Essential Wholesale. Help us unravel the clues to find the 10 correct answers about our suspected Employee of the Month. Can you guess which of the following facts are true about Laura? Ten of these facts are true and the others are designed to mislead you. If you are among the first five correct answers you will be entered to win a surprise gift from Essential Wholesale.
1. Secretly wanted to be a spy when she grew up
2. Is allergic to lettuce
3. Wears mismatched socks to work everyday
4. Has a set of throwing knives
5. Is a workaholic in need of a 12 step program
6. Wears the same size shoe as Alex, Kacie and Kayla
7. Weeps uncontrollably when she eats shrimp
8. Has 12 cats
9. Rides a Torpedo to work
10. Named her child after her favorite car and then had to sell her car
11. Has an identical twin brother
12. Has used the inside of a limousine as a slippery slide
13. Coached the South African Olympic Ping Pong team to victory
14. Lost her sense of smell on the plane ride to America
15. Has been married 3 years as of June 10th!
To play simply enter the 5 incorrect answers in the comments section below. The first 5 people to enter the right answers will win a free surprise present from Essential Wholesale. Family and Essential Wholesale employees are not eligible to win. Some answers can be found within the Great People, Great Business section of the blog in stories about Laura, Alex or Cooper. Some are hinted at in the About Us Section of the Essential Wholesale site. And others will just be wild guesses. Either way all the facts are very unusual.
We have gotten 5 correct answers so the official game is over. But feel free to take a guess and leave it in the comment section before checking the answer key that is here.